Field Service Engineer
Are you interested in a Field Service Engineer role joining a well-established and specialist business that offer excellent promotion prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a field service engineer to gain stable employment with a growing business that will invest in your development and provide plenty of overtime to take, increase your earnings.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – West Midlands
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning of Weighing and Inspection equipment
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Carry out routine maintenance and unplanned service work as and when required
• Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills and experience
• Strong background in a field based customer support role.
• A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
WHATS ON OFFER:
My client is expanding their presence across the UK and are planning to hire an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Field Service Engineer who has experience with weighing and inspection equipment. The role will involve considerable amount of UK travel In return our client is offering full product training, a generous salary, company car, paid mileage and overtime, days holiday, annual bonus and contributory pension scheme.
Please apply on-line or call Jane Holden for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network have been retained on an exclusive basis so all direct or speculative applications to our client will be rejected.
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent