A QA Technician vacancy with a growing family run business in the West Midlands has become available; this position would be ideally suited for someone who is passionate about food safety and working under a BRC framework.
Position: QA Technician (Food)
Location: West Midlands
Salary Sought: up to £23000 per annum DOE + Benefits
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday 7:30am- 3:30pm- Flexible hours available
About the Role
Reporting into the Technical Manager, the ideal QA Technician will understand, supervise and ensure that food safety, product quality, hygiene and work specific procedures are followed too, in addition to the following:
• Ensure that production staff carry out all checks to correct standard, on time and are accurately recorded at the time of the check
• Monitor & Maintain the Hygiene of the factory area and all staff to ensure that they are at the highest standards
• Complete all quality data paperwork with in a compliant and accurate manner.
• Play an part in audits which include BRC
• Work cross functionally, and build relationships with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Production and Despatch
About the Person
The ideal QA Technician will ideally suit someone with who currently works as QA Technician / QA Technologist/ Food Technologist/ Technical Assistant or Compliance Technician and has the below qualities:
• Promote good team work by proactively building good working relationships with others
• Experience of HACCP systems
• Internal audit experience
• Exposure to quality systems documentation
• Worked in a BRC environment
• Excellent Word and Excel skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven track record of team working.
• Excellent time management and self-organization.
• Attention to detail.
About the Company
An established family run business established for over 100 years with a great working culture and a brand name that is well known across retailers and Wholesalers across the UK.
If this role looks like the challenge you are looking for then please apply.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent