A specialist and highly profitable FMCG business who are undertaking a period of sustained growth are seeking a Warehouse coordinator to lead their warehouse and transport department for their Telford operation.
Position: Warehouse Coordinator
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Hours: Monday- Thursday 8am- 4:30pm, Friday 8am- 1:30pm
Contract: Full Time Permanent Position
About the Position:
Reporting into the Plant Manager, the Warehouse Coordinator will:
• Be responsible for the efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehoused goods.
• Scheduling transport; utilise vehicles efficiently & cost effectively, meeting all customer requirements on time & in full.
• Work across the end to end supply chain from raw materials through to despatch ensuring a consistent smooth process for customers
• Support and mentor a small team to encourage a customer focused work ethic
• Operate in a hands-on manner working in the warehouse and leading by example
About the Person:
You will be a Warehouse Coordinator from a fast moving manufacturing environment ideally with some exposure to goods in, warehousing and end to end supply chain as well as the following key skills:
• Forklift truck license essential (in date with regular recent experience)
• Experience of operating a Pallet Press would be advantageous
• Strong IT skills- able to competently use company computerised systems.
• Good communication skills - able to converse with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions.
• Be able to motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce.
About the Company:
The company are part of a multi-billion turnover group with just shy of 50 sites globally and can offer an autonomous role with future opportunities for training and progression for the right candidate.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions, apply on-line with your CV here.
Technical Network is a specialist manufacturing, engineering and technical recruiter delivering contingency and retained permanent introductions and interim solutions to both blue chip and SME organisations. Established in 1984, we place professionals at all levels from senior executive to entry level across the UK, Europe and beyond.
We use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry – with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent