A leading manufacturer of lighting, electronic components and traffic management solutions are seeking a UK Commercial Sales manager to lead by example and develop the sales team in this marketplace.
Position: UK Commercial Sales Manager
Location: UK Wide travel (will be based remotely anywhere in the UK)
Salary: up to £45000 per annum (DOE) + Car + Benefits commensurate with the nature of the role
Contract: Full-time permanent position
About the role
Reporting into the Managing Director the ideal UK Commercial Sales Manager will
About the Person
- Demonstrate by lead example to the whole team with an effective sales contribution and proven results
- Sets sales objectives and growth targets from sound projections and analysis.
- Sets national and local sales action plans.
- Provides a monthly summary report and progress to the board.
- Take responsibility for all sales staff, including training and appraisals.
The ideal candidates must have the following essential experience
About the company
- Proven experience of driving new business sales and developing accounts in the lighting, electronics and traffic management space with customers including, but not limited to: local authorities, Civil engineering businesses and sports venues.
- Proven recent experience of managing a sales team with demonstrable proof of sales growth and performance improvement
- Be comfortable with a role that requires frequent travel to all parts of the UK on a daily basis
- Currently be a UK Sales Manager or in a regional/area sales management role
An established, secure and profitable manufacturing business looking to explore new opportunities in a variety of different markets. There name is already regarded as the ‘go to’ name in their field and they want to take this brand to new and unexplored markets.
If this sounds like it sounds like a good fit to your skills and experience then apply online with an updated CVAbout us
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent