Due to a sustained order book form their customers, our client is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Process Engineer to support shop floor process & equipment improvements in a high volume automotive production environment.
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location: Staffordshire ( commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Fradley, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Measham, Derby, Uttoxexter)
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will be required to support line with production stoppages and trouble shooting/ problem solving to resolve issue in a timely manner.
- Complete equipment safety checks
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle times, reject rate and process flow
- Analyse scrap pareto and respond to Quality alerts
- Promote good 5S
- Carry out low level maintenance on non- tooling
- Implement improvement activities SMED
- Participate in PFMEA
- Carry out production capacity studies
- Support new product introduction and capacity trials
Application are sought from Manufacturing Engineers, Process Engineers or Production Engineers with experience gained from within a high- volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Proven experience of process improvement and optimisation
- Knowledge of plastic moulding, vacuum forming, wrapping, bonding, assembly processes
- Experience of assembly, industrial machinery / tooling and setting knowledge
- To be able work independently and thrive under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to be part of a success and well established multi national group. Production volumes remain steady so the plant is confident it can remain competitive whilst implementing COVID safe guarding measures.
In return our client is offering a fantastic salary and benefits package including contributary pension scheme, life assurance, onsite car parking, 25 days holiday, excellent training and development opportunities. Above all this is an opportunity to make a real contribution to the success and growth of the modern organisation who are continuing to invest in modern machinery and infrastructure. Apply on-line or call Robert Wigley for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always