Due to a sustained order book form their customers, our client is seeking an Engineering Change Coordinator to support product and process changes in a high volume production environment.
Engineering Change Coordinator
Location: Staffordshire ( commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Fradley, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Measham, Derby, Uttoxexter)
Coordinate engineering product & process change inline with project plan
- Manage engineering change control (ECR) updating modifications and documentation
- Prepare data and KPI's for operational review
- Escalate any timing / cost slippages
- Update records of lessons learned
- Escalate feasibility and / or cost concerns of engineering changes internal & external where necessary
- Liaise with all departments on a regular basis to gain insight into any potential unforseen changes: material suppliers, BOM items etc.
Application are sought from experienced Engineering Change Controllers , BoM Analysts or Data Analysts from similar high- volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualifications, ideally electrical HNC/ C&G
- Interpret & generate and maintain process/procedural documentation
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Use own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Good communication / organisation skills
- Ability to interpret & generate and maintain process/procedural documentation
- Flexible and reliable, pro-active "can do" approach - work outside of nornal hours will be required when business needs arise
- Respect of internal and customer requirements with respect to product timing To be able work independently and thrive under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for be part of a success and well established multi national group. Production volumes remain steady so the plant is confident it can remain competitive whilst implementing COVID safe guarding measures.
In return our client is offering a fantastic salary and benefits package including contributary pension scheme, life assurance, onsite car parking, 25 days holiday, excellent training and development opportunities. Above all this is an opportunity to make a real contribution to the success and growth of the modern organisation who are continuing to invest in modern machinery and infrastructure. Apply on-line or call Robert Wigley for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always