A global manufacturer of CNC machinery are currently looking for an Internal Sales Engineer with experience in project management & co-ordination, key account management & some history around industrial machinery.
This business are looking for the Internal Sales Engineer to be based at their East Midlands office and once the world begins to return to normal some travel will be involved. A technical background in Engineering is essential to this role as you will be the voice of the customer. This is a newly created role & you will be reporting directly into the Global Customer Service Manager, so there is a great opportunity for an ambitious Internal Sales Engineer to forge their own path especially with the communications you’ll be having with the European head office too.
Role: Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: up to £35,000 (DOE) per annum + benefits
Location: East Midlands – commutable from Coventry, Leamington, Stratford Upon Avon, Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Corby, Milton Keynes, Kettering
The key responsibilities of this Internal Sales Engineer will be:
- Managing Projects from cradle to grave, whilst working closely with all areas of the business and the customer.
- Supervising/co-ordinating engineers during Installations for your key account customers & working with them to cater to the customer needs
- A strong commercial, customer facing business acumen is essential to this role
- To have a strong sales & negotiating background in order to provide the best aftersales solution for the customer
- Understand and filters Customer needs to secure effectiveness on service solution proposal
- Reinforce the customers experience becoming the reference contact point for Key Accounts in after sales value proposition
- Secure operational efficiency and SLA operating in Salesforce, managing Cases closure
- Manage the action plan to Customer, visiting them directly or arranging dedicated technical visits with Service and System organization (HQ and Subsidiary)
- Maintain overall equipment performances by securing effective and after-sales support to Customers
- Drive Service modernization promotion, offering and sale of service solutions to ensure proper or better functioning of the business’ equipment.
The right Internal Sales Engineer will have the following skills for this role:
- Solid experience in servicing manufacturing equipment & supervisors’ systems
- A strong acumen in Project Management
- Strong service sales and negotiations
- Excellent project, planning and organizing skills
- High level of self motivation and ability to work independently, within structured processes
This is an unique & newly created position with a multi-million pound business who are looking for a commercially strong individual who has a strong customer focus and is able to contribute with both aftersales & technical knowledge in the CNC world. You will need to straddle the commercial and technical requirements of the business.
If the Internal Sales Engineer role is of interest to you apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers, Sales People and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent