A Technical Manager vacancy with a local business whose diverse customer base is ensuring stability growth and profitability in these uncertain times. Due to the size of the business they are seeking a candidate who can support across functions and use their technical expertise to help support other members of the leadership team
Position: Technical Manager- Food Manufacturing
Location: North London (N17 and surrounding areas)
Salary : up to £40000 + Benefits + Bonus
About the Role
Reporting into the Site Director, the ideal Technical Manager will take full site responsibility for a low care low risk manufacturing environment in addition to the following:
• Management of a small quality team- driving performance and accountability.
• Conduct site audits which include BRC and retailer audits
• Work cross functionally, and build relationships with key stakeholders including Operational input
• HACCP & GMP management
• Investigate and resolve non-conformances
• Customer complaint handling
About the Person
The ideal Technical Manager will have:
• Previous experience of leading BRC audits in a food processing environment is essential. Previous bakery knowledge would be advantageous.
• Relevant food legislation knowledge.
• Quality management systems
• Continual improvement techniques & Methods
• Extensive practical experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, facilitation of Customer audits and quality system management.
• Culture Change: Strong people management and communication skills. The ability to lead, motivate, plan, organise, and develop their team.
This role would be applicable to current Technical Manager or a QA Manager who is looking for the next step in their career.
If this role looks like the challenge you are looking for then please apply here with an up to date CV
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.