A well known manufacturing business regarded as one of the go-to names in their field are seeking a Head of Production. This a brand new role for the business due to continued success, stability and investment for future growth.
Position: Head of Production
Salary: up to £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Terms: Full time permanent role
About the position:
Reporting into the CEO , the Head of Production will be responsible for
About the Person
- Driving the manufacturing side of the business, being a visible presence to the shop-floor and providing a customer centric approach to the day to day in terms of KPIs and OTIF delivery.
- The implementation of the production strategy and operation goals to exceed customer expectations for product, quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills, working with the leadership team to improve people capability to achieve an empowered, skilled and engaged workforce;
- Driving the implementation of the lean business strategy and drive continuous improvement across the production function, training of CI tools and techniques, developing and delivering training materials
The ideal Head of Production will have strong demonstrable experience of leading a fast moving manufacturing environment;
About the company
- Possess measurable achievements of improving key metrics including cost, quality, delivery, HSE, waste and staff development.
- Posses a strong basic lean toolbox and have proven experience of implementing such methodology from scratch
- You will have previous experience of sitting on the senior management team and be able to work closely with the directors of the business across both day to day and long term strategic requirements.
- This role is ideally suited to a current Head of Production or to someone working as a Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Head of Manufacturing or Business Unit Manager.
An established privately owned manufacturing business with a glowing reputation for quality product delivered to a loyal and valued customer base across the UK. The business has exciting plans to grow their turnover by 80% over the next 5 years with a targeted investment programme, which this brand new role sits within.
If this sound like a fit to your skills and experience then please apply online here with an up to date CV About us
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.