Stores Person Needed
A position for a Stores Person has arisen for an offsite manufacture in the Nottinghamshire area
As Stores person you will be responsible for maintaining stock and allocating items to the shop floor
This is a temporary role for the duration of approx. 10 months but could lead to further work for the right candidate.
Location – Nottinghamshire
Role – Stores Person
Rate - £10.00 p/h
- As stores Person you will be expected to ensure all items are booked in and allocated to the relevant projects and to support the department on a day to day basis.
- The role will require you to maintain inventory control data within site systems
- Proactively review to optimise company stock profile and replenishment
- Implement continuous improvement procedures, ensure all stock is maintained to a good level, carry out stock checks, booking in and allocation of parts
- General housekeeping within the store, organisation of supplied items into a bespoke system and continually monitor
- Use of FLT (must have valid license)
Experience and skills required for this role would include experience of working as a storeman. ERP skills, comfortable with changing priorities, an enthusiasm for engineering and continuous improvement.
If this role is of interest then apply online today