Technical Network is currently working exclusively with a leading Logistics and Warehousing company to identify a Head of WMS/ Project Manager in the Manchester area.
You can be based in the North West or Midlands with flexible working. You will need to go to the various sites occasionally.
As the Head of WMS you will be responsible for the management, support and implementation of the suite of IT WMS applications deployed within the Group using outsourced partners and small internal team.
Your accountabilities as Head of WMS will include the following (among other responsibilities):
- You will develop and implement a strategic technological application vision which analyse business needs and determines solutions, and proactively provide technological innovation in WMS solutions.
- You will design WMS solutions to conform to the Group IT Security standards.
- You will lead the design of co-packing software solution to integrate with the businesses WMS JDA Dispatcher.
- You will build, manage and enhance relationships with third party implementation providers.
- You will direct the delivery of the standardised WMS implementation programme across all Group companies ensuring budgets, resourcing and planning are communicated effectively to all stakeholders.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following knowledge, traits and experience
- You will be experienced in JDA WMS systems, and will have implemented at least 3 WMS solutions. Preferably at least 2 will be Blue Yonder JDA Dispatcher
- You will have owned the Full life cycle of a WMS Implementation project.
- You will have a great understanding of how operations and WMS work together.
- You will have worked across multi-sites in the transport and warehousing sector.
- You will have Budget management experience, up to £1m.
- You will be collaborative and able to develop and share best practices.
- You will be a proactive leader.
- You will be CI focused.
- You will have great communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- You will have an analytical mind, and a fantastic problem solver. Able to think outside the box.
- Formal project management qualification PMI, Prince 2 is desirable.
- Full car driving licence.
You will be paid a fantastic salary between £45,000- £55,000 with additional benefits
If this is YOU, please reply to the advert or contact myself on email@example.com