Quality Manager opportunity with a Leading Global Manufacturer to the Defence Sector.
The Quality Manager will lead a Quality Team and take ownership of all quality related projects.
This is an enormous opportunity for the right individual to develop,grow and lead a Quality Team and spearhead some complex, long term, high value projects. The business are investing over £25 million to transform and modernise their site and offer excellent long term career development opportunities.
Role: Quality Manager
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
The Quality Manager will have extensive experience working within the UK defence sector. Proven leading a quality and compliance team, the Quality Manager will be familiar operating in a matrix programme led organisation. Leading the Quality team the Quality Manager will have demonstratable experience facing the customer, partnering suppliers and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of the quality related projects & contribute in delivery of customer related programmes
- Helping to design the Quality framework, KPI’s & infrastructure to create a Right First time Quality culture throughout the business.
The Qualifications & Experience required for the Quality Manager will be:-
- Contribute to procurement and supply chain activities to implement quality standards and processes
- Delivery of projects to the value of £50m
- Leading best practice across the team and the wider business
- Extensive experience in Quality Management & leading multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of complex assembly is highly desirable
- Experience Operating in a UK defence environment
- Degree qualified or extensive equivalent experience
- Experience of working with international partners & suppliers.
- Advanced experience in quality assurance & quality conformance
This role offers an enormous opportunity for an individual to progress and develop their career extensively within a business that are looking to heavily invest not only in the facility but in the staff.
The business are offering excellent long term career development opportunities along with highly competitive salaries, bonus and flexible benefits. Apply on-line NOW or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry,