Quality Engineer Opportunity with a Leading Global Manufacturer to the Defence Sector
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to drive APQP activities on new long term high value projects. This is an enormous opportunity for the right individual to join a relatively new Quality Team and be a key player in auditing, process management, training and driving quality and efficiencies through their processes . The business are investing over £25 million to transform and modernise their site and offer excellent long term career development opportunities .
Role: Quality Engineer (APQP)
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum + benefits
The Quality Engineer will report into the Quality Manager. The role is all facing so interaction with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders in a matrix high value project led structure.
This role would suit a Quality Engineering Professional with experience working in the automotive, aerospace, oil and gas or nuclear industries. Ideally with a background in low to medium volume assembly of safety critical equipment.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
Qualifications & Experience
- Working closely with the Quality Manager to support all activity in audits, process management, coaching & training.
- Support or act as lead auditor in planning, conducting & reporting of the system, process & compliance.
- Responsible for internal and external auditing
- Support supplier development activities, root cause analysis & corrective actions process.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager as required
- Auditing Experience
- Experience of ISO 9001/ EN9100 standards/ TS16949
- Quality Toolbox – APQP, RCA, Fishbone, 5why, Lean Tools, Six Sigma
- Ideally HNC qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge & experience of using SAP is highly desirable
This role offers an enormous opportunity for an individual to progress and develop their career extensively within a business that are looking to heavily invest not only in the facility but in the staff.
The business are offering excellent long term career development opportunities along with highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits Apply on-line NOW or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always