Industrial Electrician required on a busy site working as a key member of the maintenance team.
As an Electrician the role will be to support the continued production of their allocated shift by performing reactive and planned maintenance duties and participate in new machine and plant installations
Role – Shift Electrician
Salary £14 p/h + shift allowance
- To take responsibility for their own and others safety through safe working practices
- Perform a range of electrical activities 3 phase knowledge and methodical fault-finding abilities to support continuous production performance.
- Perform a range of electrical activities such as electrical installations, repairs and renovations, covering pumps, motors, electrical circuitry and instrumentation inclusive of PLC knowledge.
- Responsibility for wiring of high value equipment.
- Work to scheduled planned maintenance tasks and ensure they are completed on time.
- To participate positively in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and plant hygiene
- Keep Maintenance/performance records
- Maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Previous experience of factory work or physically demanding environments with relavent electrical qualifications
- Previous experience of working on heavy machinery and plant involving 3 phase and PLC knowledge.
- Able to read instruction manuals and circuitry diagrams including PLC’s and interpret to correct issues and faults.
- Electrically competent and time served.
- Experience of having actively participated in team briefings or involvement in continuous improvement and new plant installations.
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent