£25000 - £30000 per annum plus Van
Field Service Engineer
North of England - M62 Corridor
Are you interested in a Field Service Engineer role joining a well-established and specialist business that offer excellent promotion prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a field service engineer to gain stable employment with a growing business that will invest in your development and provide plenty of overtime to take, increase your earnings.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – North of England (M62 Corridor)
c£30,000 PACKAGE (including salary and benefits )
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning of small end of line packaging equipment
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Experience of installation of small machinery within packing and/or wrapping arena; comfortable to assist with larger installations when required.
- Experience of servicing and repairing and resolving issues during warranty period.
- Ability to provide technical help to customers and internal staff.
- Experience of accurately completing engineering worksheets and warranty paperwork.
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills and experience
- Strong background in a field based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
My client is expanding their presence across the UK and are planning to hire an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Field Service Engineer who has experience with End of line packaging equipment. The role will involve considerable amount of UK travel In return our client is offering full product training, a generous salary, company van, paid mileage and overtime, annual bonus and contributory pension scheme. Please apply on-line or call Claire Male for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent