We are currently recruiting for an Energy Manager with an innovative, world-class, advanced materials and paper products group. Your responsibility will be more specifically the paper products side of the business.
The Purpose of the role is to guide the business strategy on Energy and to promote best practice and navigate compliance. The ideal is to help the company get to Net Zero.
Position: Energy Manager
Location: Lake District
Salary Sought: £ 35,000 to £45,000 per annum plus bonus, and benefits
About the Role:
- Successful implementation of energy improvement projects that fit with long term energy strategy
- Raise profile of energy conservation
- Directly influence the use of renewable and sustainable energy resources within the business
- Carbon management solutions put forward
- Implementation of policy and system for energy purchase and contract negotiations
- Development of materials to publicise schemes, as well as providing advice on energy efficiency
- Keeping and collating energy monitoring data
- Responsibility for site inspections and energy surveys
- Point of contact for maintenance of ISO and BS standards, as well as other energy and compliance standards
Have a good understanding of engineering systems?
Have knowledge of business energy and energy regulations?
Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working with Environmental compliance?
Have credible experience completing an Energy Audit?
Have the ability to influence all stakeholders, and collaborate across departments?
Have experience in a lead Environmental/energy role with compliance? IF YES! Please apply
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.