£35000 - £40000 per annum plus Vehicle, Phone and Laptop
Field Service Engineer
UK (with international travel)
Are you interested in a Field Service Engineer role, with a well-established and specialist business that offer excellent promotion prospects? The role covers the UK and Ireland, with some possible overseas travel (up to 90 days travel per year to Europe and USA).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced installation and field service engineer to gain stable employment with a growing business that will invest in your development and offers plenty of overtime to increase your earnings.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – United Kingdom
c£40,000 PACKAGE (including salary and benefits)
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning of end of line packing machines (eg: shrinkwrappers, wraparound packers, Robotic Palletising, conveyors systems, etc) for a leader in the packaging automation industry.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
The following skills and experience would be considered favourably:
- Experience of installation and commissioning of end of line packing machines (eg: shrinkwrappers, wraparound packers, Robotic Palletising, conveyors systems, etc)
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience within the packaging automation industry or a related industrial environment.
- Experience of servicing and repairing and resolving issues during warranty period and beyond.
- Strong electrical and PLC software skills are essential, and some mechanical work will also be involved.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- Will ideally be located somewhere in the middle of the country (e.g the Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester area) and will be based from home.
- Be comfortable that the nature of the work will involve multiple periods staying away from home.
- UK and some overseas travel will be involved so a current UK driving licence and passport will be required.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- University Degree or HNC/HND in Mechatronics, Automation or other related course;
- Languages: English, and another foreign language (e.g. Italian, Spanish)
- Computer software Skills: Windows 10 (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- SIEMENS S7 and TIA Portal
- Servomotor experience (e.g B&R)
- Robotics experience (e.g. Motoman, Fanuc)
My client is expanding their presence across the UK and are planning to hire an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Field Service Engineer who has experience with End of line packaging equipment. The role will involve considerable amount of UK, and international, travel. In return our client is offering full product training, a generous salary, company van, paid mileage and overtime, annual bonus and contributory pension scheme. Please apply on-line or call Claire Male for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent