A privately owned precision engineering business in the West Midlands, who work globally are currently looking for a Scandinavian Sales Executive to join their successful International Sales team with immediate effect. You will need to have a balance of account management and looking after existing customers as well as good experience of hunting out new business and fulfilling the requirements of a more typical sales role; specifically in the Scandinavian Market (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland).
The business are progressing very well at present and are looking for good experience to add to their vibrant international team. They have made major stride in the petrochem & power generation world and have managed to record some record deals in 2021 so far.
This role is born of expansion of the desk and you will be coming into a warm desk.
You will have experience of selling into the Nordic market & ideally be a Scandinavian National of Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland with a fluent grasp of the language & knowledge of the region & you will be based in the UK. It is ideal that you understand the language & culture of the Nordic nations.
Role: Scandinavian Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience (excellent Comms + benefits)
Location: West Midlands
(commutable from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Cannock, Stourbridge)
15 minutes train trip from Birmingham New Street on train.
The requirements of the role of Scandinavian Speaking Sales Executive are:-
• Generation of new business within the Nordic market
• Managing the existing customers at your desk
• Working with the rest of the International Sales team
• Being an ambassador for the business with Sales, Advertising, Marketing & Promotion.
• Flexibility to investigate new markets & opportunities
• Achieve your monthly sales targets
• To be able to work closely with all areas of the business from management, Manufacturing, Production.
The Scandinavian Sales Executive will also need:-
• Sales experience with customer account management is essential
• A good level of education – a degree education will be looked on highly
• Good IT Knowledge and navigating some internal systems
• A full British driving license
This is a business that invest in their employees and will give you all the support required to flourish in this role. It is a smaller but dynamic business that is looking for someone who can evolve with the business.
For the Scandinavian Sales Executive you will need to be adaptable, have a capacity to learn and willing to work within the team to achieve results. In return this business can provide a good basic package as well as a great commission based scheme if you are achieving your targets. Some of the sales team are making great commission and are doing very well.
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers, Sales People and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent