As part of a major international group, this organisation are looking for an addtional Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support the introduction and ongoing maintenance of a significant new investment in capital machinery and automation. Your role will be to provide maintenance and technical support to an automated high volume production line, carrying out planned and breakdown maintenance. This role will be on a 3 shift rotation.
Location: Shropshire ( commutable from Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Bridgnorth, Telford, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stafford, Cannock areas )
Salary Excellent basic salary + shift allowance (3 shift rotation)
Working on a three shift rotation within a high volume automated production cells you will be responsible for both breakdown and preventative maintenance and fault finding on hydraulic machines, robots, CNC machinery, automated material handling/ conveyors, PLCs, electrical control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics systems
- Provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas of the business.
- Carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on assembly equipment / automated production lines
- Carry out fault finding activities on the following areas: Robotics, PLC, HMI, material handling, hydraulics and pneumatics
- TPM/ PPM on automated production facilities
- Adhere to strict working practices and safety practices
- Improvements to production equipment - Kaizen activity
Applications are sought from Maintenance Electricians, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians or Service Engineers with experience gained in high volume automated manufacturing, ideally automotive related
- Apprentice trained with Electrical or Mechatronics qualification and training – C&G, BTEC, NVQ level
- Knowledge of robotics, vision systems, hydraulic presses, material handling and associated equipment
- Experience of electrical control systems, PLC and HMI fault finding
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, clamping systems, mechanical handling, automated material handling
- PM and TPM experience
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work rotating three shift pattern
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician or Mechatronics Engineer to be part of an established global company who are currently undergoing a period of significant investment in the facility. In return our client is offering a fantastic salary and benefits package including shift allowance, paid overtime, death in service, pension contribution, car parking and canteen onsite, excellent training opportunities. Please apply online or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential conversation technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.