Part of a major international group, this organisation has recently built a new manufacturing facility' to produce complex high value components for the automotive industry. As a CNC Setter role you will be part an of secondary operations manufacturing cells within a brand new production facility.This business is currently investing heavily in their CNC machinery, so there is plenty of opportunity to progress your career with a Tier 1 business.
Role - CNC Setter (Double Days)
Location – Telford
Salary – Competitive + shift allowance + pension
Shift - (Double Days - 6-2, 2-10 shift)
The responsibilities for the CNC Setter role will be:-
Opportunity for the CNC Setter :
- Guarantee a safe working environment
- Ensure all production processes conform to current quality standards
- Manufacture parts in time to satisfy customer demand
- Part of a team to investigate root cause analysis of production process downtime and implement corrective actions
- Be competent in running CNC’s, recovery of ABB robots from an emergency stop position and operation of all aspects of the automated lines.
- Tool changing of CNC’s .
- Training of Operators on how to operate ABB robots and recover from an error state or emergency stop.
- Monitor hourly performance and identify shortfalls, liaising with Production Supervision and reporting, raising red flags where required.
- Promote the companies HSE policies across the department and plant and adhere to all Health and Safety Environmental requirements
- Other related duties as determined by the Production Manager or Shift Supervisor.
- You will have good expereience as a CNC Setter in a Multi sector Machine Shop, Automotive or Aerospace environment.
Our client is part of a Global manufacturing group, and this position is based at their site in Telford. With a hard-working but easy-going and friendly team. The business currently require 3-4 CNC Setters to join the team.
They are currently spending millions of pounds on expanding their CNC machines so there are a lot of chances to progress with the business. The role has a competitive salary with a shift allowance on top of that. Please apply online or contact Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential conversation technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.