A qualified Electrician is reqired to fill a position on site for a facililites maintenance company
As the Electrician on site you will be responposable of installation, testing and maintenance across the site
Role - Electrician
Location - Salisbury
Salary - £33,000 - £35,000
To ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record with (post apprenticeship) experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- Isolates defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person (Electrical, Confined Space or Pressure Systems).
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and work to GMP, (good manufacturing practice).
- The responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adherence to all current company procedures.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers and Work within a site team of 59 field and office based staff.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money.
- Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition Minimum requirements
- JIB card would be highly advantageous
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns
- Be able to pass security clearance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Over time
- On call
- Auto enrol pension
- Flexible benefits
- Onsite Gym this role is of interest then apply online today
If this role is of interest then apply online today!
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent