I am currently looking for a Field Service and Installation Engineer, to join a with a well-established, multi million pound business and a growing European Group which supplies a broad range of CNC & cutting equipment to Aluminium and PVC groups across the UK.
This role has come around due to a full order book and the constant demand for experienced engineers on the road. The role will be centrally based in the country to cover Nationwide initially; however this may lead to you eventually settling in a specific area of the UK.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Basic Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum + OT + bonuses + benefits
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer will be:-
• Responding to service calls in the designated areas
• Working on CNC Machinery - Up to 5 Axis including smaller machines (mainly cutting machinery)
• Assisting with installations/repairs/breakdowns where required
• Providing technical support to Customers
• An universal skill set both Electrically & Mechanically
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
The type of Candidate who will be a good fit for this role will have:-
• A recognised Engineering qualification
• Field Service Experience is essential to the role
• Electrical Qualifications 16-17th edition
• Knowledge of PLC, CAD/CAM & CNC
• Experience of the installation and build of large mechanical and electrical plant, such as CNC machines, or large scale cutting machinery is the ideal fit for this role
This business believe strongly in working collaboratively with the Engineers to ensure some flexibility and to cater the hours around the engineers.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer to join a market leader. Your basic salary will be in the region of £38,000 - £40,000 based on experience but with plenty of opportunities to develop with a business who will invest in you and reward the right candidates. You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs, and breakdowns of equipment on customers sites across the region, and you will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within your service region.
The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role on the road within in a secure and stable company. If the role is of interest to you apply on-line or call Claire Male at technical-network for a conversation in confidence
Technical Network recruits Engineers, Sales People and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent