Senior HSE Advisor
Burton On Trent
Very proud to represent this company who are a global supplier of technological solutions within their sector.
Do you want to motivate, inspire and engage others and be the “go to person” within Health and Safety? Do you want to drive and improve key HSE goals and raise the bar on site? Do you want to get your teeth stuck into major projects? Then this could be the next position for you!
Main Responsibilities :-
- Proactively look after HSE, focusing on leading indicators and push the site towards interdependency and drive positive behavioural change across the site
- Inspire and drive site towards zero harm
- To manage the HSE Department budget and team, including identifying personal skills and development needs
- Implement and maintain all UK legal and company policies related to HSE and promote a culture of good HSE practice
- On a day to day basis, provide leadership and supervision for common HSE issues and concerns
- Identify trends, isolate root causes and support processes to ensure follow up actions are taken in a timely manner
- Find the root causes for accident / incident, facilitate investigations
- Support the planning, preparation and execution of scheduled plant maintenance shutdowns and projects
- Compile information and data from the HSE systems and ensure this is accurate and relevant
- To co-ordinate and manage the divisional ergonomics programme in line with the company`s policy.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop new practices and systems of work to address these
Qualifications and Experience :-
NEBOSH General Certificate (Essential)
Industrial manufacturing and production background, ideally in the Food/ Heavy Manufacturing/ Engineering / Automotive / Aerospace sectors
Please get in touch with Lucy Aspinall and send your CV over if you are interested in this position.