Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
A large manufacturing site in the black country area is looking to take on an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer
As a Maintenance Engineer you will form part of a designated maintenance team that will assist in and resolve the day-to-day electrical maintenance of manufacturing & production machinery and attend breakdowns
Role – Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
Location – Wednesbury
Salary – Circa £38,000
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- To carry out planned and preventative maintenance task in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- To Support Mechanical engineers to reduce machine downtime and keep the plant running.
- To log all work completed on the maintenance system
- To build key relationships with Department managers and Shop floor operatives through clear concise communication.
- To carry out all duties within the scope of the Company mission and values and to support and encourage practices to meet this end.
- To carry out work in a safe manner, following correct procedure.
- To ensure all breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
- To ensure all planned work is completed with minimal disruption to production.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest standards both from yourself and others within the team.
- All parts used or replaced are to be logged.
- Overtime both planned and reactive will be expected to support the business.
- To report any potential problems Shift Manager or Plant Manager
- City and Guilds or equivalent trained & electrical qualifications up to 18th edition.
- PC skills for maintenance system.
- Worked within a manufacturing environment with heavy machinery.
- Understanding of machinery electrical and electronic circuits and systems.
- Basic mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Training on and with current machinery and plant will be given during probation period and support from all team members will be offered to allow successful transition into business.
- Training for further specific job-related tasks that require training will be offered once probation period has been successfully passed.
- Experience with PLC’s
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business looking to grow and further establish themselves within their sector, If this sounds like a role for you then apply online today
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent