Electrical Project Engineer
12 Month Interim
An experienced Electrical Project Engineer is required on site to work for a global Food Manufacturer on a 12 month interim basis. An experienced Project Engineer is vital as the business is very busy and they need someone to come in and hit the ground running!
- Identifying Technical Solutions to meet the needs of the factory.
- Provide estimates and costs to engineering projects. Delivering projects on time, in cost and on specification, whilst ensuring H&S is met.
- To manage the specification, design and procurement process on projects, from conception to completion, to achieve pragmatic value engineered solutions.
- Submission of documents- inc CAPEX
- Element of design work- they have technical centres that do the conceptual design, and the engineer would then need to adapt it for the site.
- Working with 3rd parties to supply the equipment, and site design and review
- Installation of equipment
- Putting specifications together
- Understanding and learning is crucial, as you will be bringing in new equipment
If this role is of interest and you wish to hear more then please get in touch with Lucy Aspinall at Technical Network and send an email through Lucy.email@example.com