Part of a major international group, this organisation has recently built a new manufacturing facility' to produce complex high value components for the automotive industry. As a CNC Setter on permanent nights, you will be part an of secondary operations manufacturing cells within a brand new production facility. This business is currently investing heavily in their CNC machinery, so there is plenty of opportunity to progress your career with a Tier 1 business.
This requirement for 2 x CNC Setters on a fixed term contracts is urgent and will be required ASAP.
This role comes with an excellent basis salary plus a very good shift allowance for Permanent Nights.
Role - CNC Setter - Fixed Term Contract (Initial 12 month contract)
Location – Telford
Salary – Excellent basic + premium shift allowance
Shift - (Permanent Nights)
The responsibilities for the CNC Setter role on permanent nights will be:-
Opportunity for the CNC Setter :
- Guarantee a safe working environment
- CNC Milling knowledge on 3-5 axis machines is essential to this role
- Ensure all production processes conform to current quality standards
- Manufacture parts in time to satisfy customer demand
- Part of a team to investigate root cause analysis of production process downtime and implement corrective actions
- Be competent in running CNC’s and operation of all aspects of the automated lines.
- Tool changing of CNC Milling machinery
- Monitor hourly performance and identify shortfalls, liaising with Production Supervision and reporting, raising red flags where required.
- Promote the companies HSE policies across the department and plant and adhere to all Health and Safety Environmental requirements
- Other related duties as determined by the Production Manager or Shift Supervisor.
- You will have good experience as a CNC Setter in a Multi sector Machine Shop, Automotive or Aerospace environment.
Our client is part of a Global manufacturing group, and this position is based at their site in Telford. The business currently require 2 x CNC Setters for immediately available or short notice periods to join the team on permanent nights.
The initial contract will be a minimum 3 months with a strong chance to extend the contract. There is also a strong possibility for the temporary role to become permanent. They are currently spending millions of pounds on expanding the CNC area of the business so there are a lot of chances to progress & develop new roles within that particular area.
The role has a competitive salary with a premium shift allowance on top of that. Please apply online or contact Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential conversation technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.