A privately owned precision engineering business in the West Midlands, who work globally are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (German Speaking) to join their successful International Sales team with immediate effect. You will need to have a balance of account management and looking after existing customers as well as good experience of hunting out new business and fulfilling the requirements of a more typical sales role; specifically in the German Market.
The business are progressing very well at present and are looking for good experience to add to their vibrant international team. They have made major stride in the petrochem & power generation world and have managed to record some record deals in 2021 so far.
This role is born of expansion of the desk and you will be coming into a warm desk.
You will have experience of selling into the German market & ideally be from Germany, lived extensively in German with a fluent grasp of the language & knowledge of the region & you will be based in the UK. It is ideal that you understand the language & culture of the German nation.
If you aren't German born, you will be fluent in the language and able to communicate in terms of business matters.
Role: Key Account Manager (German Speaking)
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience + Comms + benefits
Location: West Midlands
(commutable from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Cannock, Stourbridge)
15 minutes train trip from Birmingham New Street on train.
The requirements of the role of Key Account Manager (German Speaking) are:-
• Managing the existing customers at your desk
• Working with the rest of the International Sales team
• Generation of new business within the German market
• Being an ambassador for the business with Sales, Advertising, Marketing & Promotion.
• Flexibility to investigate new markets & opportunities
• Achieve your monthly sales targets
• To be able to work closely with all areas of the business from management, Manufacturing, Production.
The Key Account Manager (German Speaking) will also need:-
• Sales experience with customer account management is essential
• A good level of education – a degree education will be looked on highly but not essential
• Good IT Knowledge and navigating some internal systems
• A full British driving license
For any prospective Key Account Managers (German Speaking) This is a business that invest in their employees and will give you all the support required to flourish in this role. It is a smaller but dynamic business that is looking for someone who can evolve with the business and develop more in their careers.
The sales team are all doing remarkable well and taking back a large increase on their wage through the commissions scheme.
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers, Sales People and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent