A rather rare opportunity for a Business to Business Marketing Specialist on a Full Time or Flexible Part Time basis, has come onto the market in Sheffield.
Marketing Specialist – Capital Equipment
Location – Sheffield
Salary – c£28,000 - £32,000 (pro-rata for part time)
This position will see the successful Marketing Specialist work with the Sales Director to plan and implement a marketing strategy for the brand in the UK, working with external agencies as necessary to ensure success.
The successful Marketing Specialist will:
- Proactively contribute to the strategy for the company.
- Design, Deliver and Manage marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling collateral for Salespeople, driving the use of this new content.
- Ensure they are constantly educating themselves on all latest marketing technologies and methodologies.
- All Social Media updates, across various platforms, including creation and management of content and posts, and reporting on successes.
The successful Marketing Specialist
will have the following skills and experience:
- HNC or above in Marketing is desirable, however demonstrable success in a similar role is essential.
- Solid experience in a similar role, delivering Business to Business campaigns.
- Excellent IT Skills (SAP, CRM, Microsoft Suite, Social Media)
- Proven project management skills, to enable comfort in handling multiple workstreams.
In return, the company, which is a part of a long-established global group, will offer the successful Marketing Specialist
a salary which is negotiable depending on experience, from circa £28k to £32k. The opportunity to work on a part time basis, 25 hours per week, is also on offer, and you may schedule those hours in the office as you see fit (eg 9-3 Monday to Friday). The company also offers a company pension, life assurance, a company health scheme and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Please apply online or contact Claire Male for a confidential conversation technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.