Our economy and future prosperity will be further defined by the ability of our Engineers and Scientists to continue being innovative and solve complex technical problems whether it be in the field of transport, energy, environment, manufacturing or natural resources.
Our Engineering and Technology division sources skilled engineers and technical specialists within industrial Electrical, Software, Electronics and Mechanical Engineering.
We cover skilled Technicians and Engineers through to Senior Management, offering Permanent, Contract and Interim opportunities for candidates and provide specialist talent matching and recruitment search for our clients.
We operate internationally and recruit Technicians, Engineers and Managers in the following skill sets:
- Analogue / Digital
- RF / Baseband
- ASIC / IC / FPGA
- PCB design / layout
- ILS / Reliability
Automation / Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Control
- Instrumentation / Control
- PLC/ SCADA / DSC / HMI
- HV/ LV / Switchgear
- Machinery / Process / Automation
- Architecture / Systems
- Real Time Embedded
- Applications Development
- Test and Verification
- UML, C, C++, ADA, OOD, OOA
- Mechanical Design
- Industrial Product Design
- Product Development Test Validation / DVP
- CAE Analysis – Stress / CFD / Thermal
- CAD – CATIA, IDEAS, UX, Solid-Works, Pro-Engineer. Inventor
- CAD Systems / Administration
Our Engineering & Technology recruitment expertise extends to the following niches:
- Mechanical Manufacturing
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Aerospace / Defence / Military
- High Technology
- Renewable Energy
Candidates who are interested in career opportunities within the Manufacturing industry can register with us or apply online for any of the advertised vacancies.
Contact our Engineering team experts here.