Maintenance Manager – Permanent
HNC qualified Maintenance Manager with a background in automotive (tier 1 & OEM) manufacturing. Responsible for running multi-shift teams carrying out planned and reactive breakdowns. Experience covers PPM & TPM methodologies. Multi-skilled with extensive controls experience
- HNC Plant Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control
- Level H Maths
- Plant reliability
- Plant management A & B
- Condition monitoring
- Plant Control
- Project V
- Plant Project (11 x Distinctions & 1 x Merit)
- NVQ Level 3 Assessor (D32 & D33)
- IOSH Managing Safety
Available for opportunities across the West Midlands.
Engineering Manager – Permanent
An accomplished Site Maintenance Engineering Manager with extensive experience of planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and project management. With 16 year’s Maintenance Management experience as a senior Engineering Manager in the aerospace and chemical manufacturing industries running 24/7 production operations.
Having a broad based engineering background gained from working within the aerospace , automotive, chemical manufacturing process, oil lubricants, bottling and steel industries.
Key personal attributes encompass a strong positive can do attitude, a self starter with good organisational skills, strong man management, leadership and hands on problem solving when required.
- Masters Degree (MSc) in Engineering Management
- HNC mechanical Engineering
- 4 year indentured apprenticeship
- BOHS P405 Asbestos management in none domestic buildings
- CITB Boiler house management and steam utilisation
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Practical Techniques for Managing Health & Safety
- Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Lean manufacturing 5-day workshop
- Total productive Maintenance (TPM)
Available for permanent positions across the West Midlands.
Engineering Manager – Contract
A skilled and experienced Engineering Manager with a background covering both high volume automotive and FMCG manufacturing:
- Apprentice trained and degree qualified
- Extensive experience in running multi-disciplined teams across large manufacturing sites
- Full budgetary responsibilities (cap-ex £3-4M)
- Seeking a challenging role where he can lead teams and improve on current best practise across a business
- O Levels in Mathematics and Geography
- CSE Grade 2's in English, Physics, T. D, and History
- Started Engineering Apprenticeship with Austin Rover Group from 3/9/87 -- 6/6/91
- City and Guilds part 1 and 2 in Mechanical Engineering.
- City and Guilds part 1, 2, and 3 in Electrical Engineering.
- BTEC National certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Management of Manufacturing Systems BEng Hons. Accreditation 2.1
- NEBOSH General Certification.
Available for contract opportunities UK wide.