Quality Engineer - Metrology expert
Knowledge and experience within the Automotive manufacturing environment by working for both leading O.E.M and Supplier company’s. Realising the pressures of manufacturing cells, the implications of quality concerns and the aspirations of design and development teams has given me a firm foundation in Quality principles. I have a passion for measurement, an eye for detail and developing solutions to ensure critical features are controlled to meet quality and production requirements.
- Manage Metrology Centre equipment, processes and documentation.
- Provided internal training and support on Metrology equipment to technicians
- Develop measurement processes for production SPC control.
- Support Design & Process FMEA’s on New Product Introduction process (N.P.I).
- Programming CMM and VMM measurement machines.
- Control and monitor internal and external equipment calibrations.
- Support business quality auditing & 8-D problem resolution.
- Completed ISIR’s / PPAP & MSA data for customer approval
- Mitutoyo – MCOSMOS CMM Software
- Hexagon Metrology PCDIMIS CAD++ CMM Software (Basic & Advanced Levels)
- Geo-magic Studio ~ Reverse Engineering Application
- CATIA V5
Qualifications & Training:
- Engineering Degree (Hons)
- IQA Diploma in Quality
Resides: West Midlands
Salary expectations: £38,000 pa +
Notice period: 4 weeks