Technical Manager (Interim)
A seasoned Technical manager with strong experience working in the dairy, sugary refining and bakery industry is now looking for interims roles anywhere in the UK. The candidate has worked with all the major retailers’ with strong knowledge of BRC and HACCP.
- Managed Technical functions for a couple of blue chip companies
- Strong people management skills
- Lead compliance audits including TFMS, BRC, Soil Association, SEDEX/SMETA
- QMS maintenance and implementation
- HACCP implementation
- Fd Sc Agri Food Degree
- Lead auditor
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level3 Food Safety
- CIEH Level 3 Award in H&S in the Workplace
- Diploma in Operations Management
- CIEH Principles of risk Assessment
Happy to travel anywhere in the UK.
Quality Manager (Interim)
Experienced Interim looking for their next contract, experience managing qualify functions, leading teams and implementing new processes and systems in a short space of time. Strong knowledge of HACCP, BRC and retailer standards
- Management and improvement of QMS
- Supplier management and approval
- Retailer management and auditing
- Dealt with non-conformances and customer complaints
- Food technology degree
- RIPHH Certificate in HACCP Principles and their Application in Food Safety (with Honours)
- HACCP (Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association (CCFRA))
- Internal Auditor Training Course (CCFRA)
This candidate is based in London so is happy to travel up to 150 miles one way for interim roles in the UK.
NPD Manager (Interim)
This highly skilled product development professional has worked on a range of NPD and EPD projects mainly with short shelf life products, developing and executing launches on lines primarily for M&S- covering both chilled and hot eating products.
- Project management
- NPD and EPD experience
- Short shelf life products
- Experienced developing products from concept to launch
- Retailer experience
- Food Science and Technology degree
Happy to travel within the Northamptonshire or East Midlands areas
General Manager (Interim)
A specialist General Manager/Operations director who has taken ownership for large scale food processing businesses with up to 550 people and turnover of £330 Million.
- Driving performance by effective KPI Management and focus on measurable
- Improve yield, reduce waste and improve OEE
- Increased Efficiency on 2 production lines from 60% to 80% within 10 weeks by involving line teams using CI Techniques.
- Postgraduate diploma in management studies
- Postgraduate certificate in management studies
- NEBS full certificate and introductory qualification
Available for assignments across the UK.
Operations Manager (Interim)
This candidate has fantastic experience of managing teams of 100+ people in high pressure, high volume food manufacturing environments- including Meat, Poultry, Chilled Foods and Frozen foods. They have proven experience at making tangible improvements in a short period of time utilising CI tools and techniques to achieve strong results.
- Managed teams of up to 300 people through a number of direct reports
- Successfully completed turnaround situations, staff cover and project led assignments
- Worked with a number of key product sectors and has strong rounded experience
- Specialises in utilising the lean toolbox with a common sense approach to drive overall performance.
- HND Food Science and Manufacture
- BSc (Hons) Food Science and Manufacture (2.1)
This candidate is available for assignments across the UK.
Engineering Manager (Interim)
An ILM qualified Engineering Manager with demonstrable managerial experience in complex high volume food manufacturing leading teams of 20 engineers with exposure to Dairy, Beverages and Ready meals throughout a varied career portfolio.
- World class maintenance practices (AMIS audit 2013 score 26% 2014 score 51% 2015 score 74% 2016 pre assessment score 82%)
- Delivery of capex projects in excess of £3 Million
- Multi Skilled background with an electrical bias
- Implementation of PPM strategy
- ILM Level 3 leadership and management
- ILM Coaching and Mentoring level 3
- HACCP level 3
- Food safety Level 3
- Health and safety Level 3
Available for roles throughout the UK with a preference for Somerset and South Wales
Business Improvement (Interim)
A truly outstanding candidate who has implemented and led high profile Continuous Improvement campaigns, implementing and delivering a consistent best practice approach to both UK and European sites. Experienced in working with blue chip food manufacturing organisations driving change and delivering measurable high level results.
- Managed a Lean Transformation over 19 sites
- Directly Managed and supported 12 Green Belts and 4 Black belts
- Implemented and delivered a Food Excellence Lean program in a high profile dairy organisation
- Led a 2 year waste reduction programme- saving £4.7 Million over the duration of the project through a specialised six sigma approach.
- MBA Masters Degree Business Administration
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Hygiene Manager (Interim)
A passionate and driven Hygiene Manager who is adept at providing a specialised hygiene solution to achieve demanding audit targets from all of the key UK retailers. Currently coming towards the end of an assignment for a growing bakery business.
- Direct and indirect management experience
- Exposure to all retailer standards including Marks and Spencer’s
- Took under-performing company from an amber to a green grade in 2009 audit
- Took company to grade a in BRC audit in 2008 and maintained in 2009/2010
- Level 3 and 4 qualification in Food Safety Management For Manufacturing
- HACCP Qualifications Level 3
Available for roles throughout the UK.