Operations Manager (Interim)
This candidate has fantastic experience of managing teams of 100+ people in high pressure, high volume food manufacturing environments- including Meat, Poultry, Chilled Foods and Frozen foods. They have proven experience at making tangible improvements in a short period of time utilising CI tools and techniques to achieve strong results.
- Managed teams of up to 300 people through a number of direct reports
- Successfully completed turnaround situations, staff cover and project led assignments
- Worked with a number of key product sectors and has strong rounded experience
- Specialises in utilising the lean toolbox with a common sense approach to drive overall performance.
- HND Food Science and Manufacture
- BSc (Hons) Food Science and Manufacture (2.1)
This candidate is available for assignments across the UK.
Business Improvement (Interim)
A truly outstanding candidate who has implemented and led high profile Continuous Improvement campaigns, implementing and delivering a consistent best practice approach to both UK and European sites. Experienced in working with blue chip food manufacturing organisations driving change and delivering measurable high level results.
- Managed a Lean Transformation over 19 sites
- Directly Managed and supported 12 Green Belts and 4 Black belts
- Implemented and delivered a Food Excellence Lean program in a high profile dairy organisation
- Led a 2 year waste reduction programme- saving £4.7 Million over the duration of the project through a specialised six sigma approach.
- MBA Masters Degree Business Administration
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified