Time served Robotics Technician, Principal Weld Technician and Process and Development Engineer.
- Quality and Welding Laboratory reports
- Robot Programmer / Project/ Welding Engineer
- Assembly and Testing of machines to customer specifications
- Commissioning of Machines
- Macro analysis and metallurgic documentation
- Project Application and Programming Support
- Robotic Maintenance
Qualifications & Training
- Time served apprentice. Six years In house, Day, Block and Evening classes at Dudley and Wulfren Technical Colleges.
- ONC Electrical Engineering
- ONC Mechanical Engineering
- City and Guilds Workshop Mathematics
- City and Guilds Electronic Workshop
- City and Guilds Basic Teaching Skills
- City and Guilds Robotic Principals