Operations Manager (Interim)
This candidate has fantastic experience of managing teams of 100+ people in high pressure, high volume food manufacturing environments- including Meat, Poultry, Chilled Foods and Frozen foods. They have proven experience at making tangible improvements in a short period of time utilising CI tools and techniques to achieve strong results.
- Managed teams of up to 300 people through a number of direct reports
- Successfully completed turnaround situations, staff cover and project led assignments
- Worked with a number of key product sectors and has strong rounded experience
- Specialises in utilising the lean toolbox with a common sense approach to drive overall performance.
- HND Food Science and Manufacture
- BSc (Hons) Food Science and Manufacture (2.1)
This candidate is available for assignments across the UK.
Engineering Manager (Interim)
An ILM qualified Engineering Manager with demonstrable managerial experience in complex high volume food manufacturing leading teams of 20 engineers with exposure to Dairy, Beverages and Ready meals throughout a varied career portfolio.
- World class maintenance practices (AMIS audit 2013 score 26% 2014 score 51% 2015 score 74% 2016 pre assessment score 82%)
- Delivery of capex projects in excess of £3 Million
- Multi Skilled background with an electrical bias
- Implementation of PPM strategy
- ILM Level 3 leadership and management
- ILM Coaching and Mentoring level 3
- HACCP level 3
- Food safety Level 3
- Health and safety Level 3
Available for roles throughout the UK with a preference for Somerset and South Wales
Business Improvement (Interim)
A truly outstanding candidate who has implemented and led high profile Continuous Improvement campaigns, implementing and delivering a consistent best practice approach to both UK and European sites. Experienced in working with blue chip food manufacturing organisations driving change and delivering measurable high level results.
- Managed a Lean Transformation over 19 sites
- Directly Managed and supported 12 Green Belts and 4 Black belts
- Implemented and delivered a Food Excellence Lean program in a high profile dairy organisation
- Led a 2 year waste reduction programme- saving £4.7 Million over the duration of the project through a specialised six sigma approach.
- MBA Masters Degree Business Administration
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified